Who should apply?
We are looking for candidates who meet the following expectations:
- Living on a Philippine Island with an airport and direct connection to Manila.
- Age: 18-25 (means not older than 25)
- no children and not responsible for other (foster) children
- Speak, read and write fluently English
- University diploma of any study that is related to children or health care: Good teachers are most welcome!
- Able to ride a bicycle
You will not be hired as a professional worker! As an au pair, you are part of the cultural exchange program.
Updated: 09 March 2023